Lapostolle D’Alamel Cabernet Sauvignon Reserva

D’Alamel wines embody the outstanding growing conditions found in Chile, where they are born between the South Pacific ocean and the foothills of the Andes Mountains.
These wines are named in honour of Cyril D’Alamel de Bournet, who co-founded Lapostolle Wine with his wife Alexandra Marnier Lapostolle.
D’Alamel wines are the result of careful soil management, pruning, leaf pulling, and green harvests to ensure the right conditions for healthy vines that deliver their finest fruit year after year.
This D’Alamel Cabernet Sauvignon is perfectly balanced, with youthful and bright characteristics, perfect for any occasion.

D’Alamel wines use ecological bottles that are 14% lighter and made with recycled glass, and the raw ingredients used for the labels, boxes, and corks come from certified sustainable forests.

Certified Carbon Neutral.

For more info, visit Lapostolle D’Alamel website.

VARIETALS
85% Cabernet Sauvignon, 15% Syrah

VINTAGE
2018

Download Tasting Note

Categories: , SKU: CH150 Tags:

Description

TECHNICAL DATA
Alcohol 13.5%

APPEARANCE
Brilliant red purple colour.

NOSE
Aromas of red and black berries fruit, with some tobacco and coffee notes.

PALATE
Good structure, soft and juicy tannins and black fresh fruit at the finish.

AGEING
30% of the blend is aged in used French oak barrels for 6 months. The remaining 70% in stainless steel tanks.

PAIRING
The ideal companion for well-seasoned dishes, meat and different kind of cheeses.

RATINGS

3.9

Additional information

Vintage

Grape

,

Producer

Style

Types